In 2019, it was estimated that there could be around 6.5 billion cat pics on the Internet and as we moved into 2020, people just lost count.
As far as most cat lovers believe: CATS + LOVE = INFINITY, regardless of the number of pictures that are circling the world.
But the charm and the sense of well-being that we all get from looking at cat pictures and videos is also infinite, as long as we love to see them, people will keep posting them.
Everyone wants to “feel-good” and cat pictures succeed in doing this, you could even say they make you “feel-awesome.”
It is also something that unites people from every walk of life, regardless of culture, age and social background, everybody needs that pure purr-fection and it’s something that unites us.
This awesome and downright wholesome collection of pictures compiled by Bored Panda are designed to give you that “feel-good” factor which for me often moves into the “feel-awesome” category.
Maria Bustillos is the author of the book “Cat Is Art Spelled Wrong,” and in her essay entitled: Hope Is the Thing with Fur, she writes: “they make every message to which they are appended feel softer, lighter, easier.” She also says: “Loving a cat is a way in which a person can feel and express goodness and happiness, and cats express these things back to us in return.” A true observation for all that have cats in their lives.
So sit back and enjoy this awesome collection of cat posts designed to make you feel warm inside and let us know in the comments which ones are your favorite.
1. The time I rescued a crying kitten outside and my own cat cuddled her
2. My cat learned that the alarm sound means I wake up, and she snuggles on my chest right after. I’ve been setting my alarm 30 minutes early every day to give her more happy time.
3. Just five more minutes!
4. This is Tiger. He just turned 31. We’ve been told he is the oldest cat in the state of Illinois
5. I work in remote areas as a geologist. Whilst leaving my camp this morning I heard meowing, I turned around and this little fella followed me, climbed on me and promptly fell asleep. I thunk I’ve been chosen! Meet Spud! He’s asleep in my field lab now, after being given wet food and water
6. My friend’s wife and her cat watching a shy stray kitten eat the food they put out
7. I posted a pic of our sweet little rescue, Kyra. Everyone asked to see her progress, so here she is in all her glory!
8. The benefits of being a vet
9. My kitten has hearts behind her ears!
10. Dad passed out after a long day with the kids!
11. It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this with you…
12. Momma with her little baby
14. The day I bought little Owen home vs one year later. He grew into quite the majestic floof
15. My boyfriend and my cat have a special bond… I feel like the third wheel!
16. Stopped my car in traffic to save this little kitten
17. Born three days apart and already the best of friends
18. Who doesn’t love a kitten wheel?
19. My girlfriend’s horse has got a new friend…
20. Head-boop loving cats are the worst when they have the cone of shame!